Voitman Voitman

Awesome looking but...

... pretty pointless... 100% unoriginal, 0% humor. The usual smart-cool-good guy that beats up the stupid-ugly-mean baddies.

Newgrounds is more about anti-heroes than good guys. Make Voitman splattered under the car and you'll get a 10 from me (though probably no sponsorship :P)

Earthquake Girl Earthquake Girl

A new classic

Almost as cool as Dad's Home!

Didn't really get the ending though...

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Haha, that made my day!

Great song and terribly funny!

Age of War Age of War

Computer cheats...

It's clear that by equipping a strong turret , using very few units only to defend close to your base and using the "special" often you give the opponent no chance to build up money or experience.

However despite that the computer continues to push units and evolve. Apparently the computer plays a different game from you, making playing strategically useless.

Also it's pretty impossible to win in the early stages of the game, so you're forced to go through the whole evolution thing. Defense is overpowered.

I like the idea a lot but there are some flaws that prevented me from enjoying this game fully.

ThermoStorm ThermoStorm

Wow

Amazing engine dude. The texture in high-q mode shaked a little but on low-q was great. For the rest, fantastic terrain engine, cool AI, great animations. This is going to be a blast.

joshrules responds:

You should see how the engine is now. I have made everything alot better and there are no bugs. detailed enviroments, bullet trails, bullets make bubbles in water, screen shaking from explosions/ when players hurt, rocket launcher, smg, mg, pistol, shotgun, loads new enemies using all weapons, new gameplay, weapon buying system, new enviroments with different charecteristics and enemies.. lots of other cool things. remember to let me know if theres anything else you want to see in the game.

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Only 9 fights :(

This game is pretty cool, there is a way to "invest" points that leads you to win all 9 battles very easily. (not giving out how though)

I was very pissed off there were only 9 battles, I though it was a bug, tried again, and again it quit at the 9th (played the game on another website so did not read the description)

This game is ultimately incomplete.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

Superb

Superb song that sets me in a great mood!

Surface Surface

Fantastic piece!

Love this one! Keep on rocking!